The choice of professionals for whom power and flexibility go hand-in-hand, the 8330A is as acoustically impressive as it is Smart, courtesy of Smart Active Monitoring (SAM™) technology. Housing a 5 inch woofer and 3/4 inch tweeter, the Class D bi-amplified, two-way Smart monitor is compact enough to fit into studios where space is at a premium, yet still capable of exceeding even the most demanding client expectations.
Colour-free accuracy is delivered by the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™), while the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) ensures precise frequency reproduction both on- and off-axis. The 8330A is also built to adapt and assist. Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) 2.0 software delivers functions including AutoCal™, ensuring your monitoring system is perfectly calibrated to your listening environment, compensating for detrimental room influences to create a truly optimised monitoring solution. Finally, with GLM 2.0 you can manage up to 30 Smart monitors and subwoofers, easily creating fully recallable setups from stereo to immersive audio.
- Resposta de Frequência: de 45Hz a 23 kHz (+ ou – 6dB)
- SPL máximo: 104dB
- Tamanho do transdutor de graves: 5 polegadas
- Tamanho do transdutor de agudos: 3/4 polegada
- Amplificador para graves: Classe D com 50W
- Amplificador para agudos: Classe D com 50W
- Peso: 5,5kg
- Dimensões: (L x A x P) 299 x 189 x 178 mm
- Entradas: 1 conector XLR analógico, 1 entrada e 1 saída XLR digital (AES/EBU) e 2 x RJ45